Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Updates.. Again?

Guess what Baby Girl bought for me!

Gay I know..
But I'm gonna be lugging it along to UK with me


She says to hug it every night
It represents her
And by hugging her, I'll get sweet dreams
Awwww
Love you muchie lar baby!

Anyhow..
Working life is boring
Its so mundane
Every little thing now seems so fun
Yum cha = awesome now

I can't believe when I stop working
I'll only have 2 weeks left before I leave for UK
I have much plans for myself
Ain't gonna close down any doors just yet
Just open up as many possibilities as possible and see where it leads to

Many people will say I'm dreaming
I'm not realistic
So what?
I try my best
I see where it goes
Period

I know getting a job in the UK is hard
Especially during such times
I only hope that the Olympic Games in 2011 in Manchester will spur the economy
Hopefully...

My other plans includes bringing my family over..
I don't wanna leave them back in Malaysia
yaya... call me unpatriotic.. but w/e
And Baby Girl!
You better study hard and join me!
And you better bring Tiffie along..

Speaking of Tiffie,
I'm starting to miss the little bugger now..

look at her lanci face weih!.. *eh I mean Tiffie =D



I can't believe I have no time to bring her back to my house
Working really kills lots of my time
And I can't go online as well =s
Sigh.. 2 weeks to mess around with Tiffie before I leave )=
Oh well at least there is payday...
Which is another 238974394923 days away pfft =s
I wanna:
buy multifxguitarhardcasea7xnightmarealbumbringbabyoutfortreatstakemyfamilyoutfordinneritouch
anyone care to donate? =s pweety pwease?



I wanna sqquuuueeeeezzzzzzzeeeeee her =x

In any case,
Guitar lesson is cool...
Getting better already
Starting to learn songs that I can only dream of learning in the past
Still have much to learn

My awesome guru is teaching me as much as possible
I have to practice more when I get to UK
Speaking of which
Does anybody know if guitar case counts as a carry on?
Does it mean that I will have 2 carry on luggage if I have another backpack?

Oh well...
That said,
My results ain't even out
I'm not really that anxious for some reason
I did my best, I know what I answered
And hopefully my prediction is right
hoping that my average would be +/- 63

Sigh, they are sure as hell taking their own sweet time in marking our papers =s
Oh well, back to stoning awhile before bed time
Then wake up to the same ol' routine

cheers

Labels: , , , , , ,


Updates.. Again? Expressed at 1:27 AM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011