Thursday, March 11, 2010
26th Dimension

This I Like =D
Great perspective to the 26th Dimension
Man.. I'm just too lazy to blog on my own -____-
Btw I've just upgraded my Streamyx Account to the BB deals 1mbps package
Wonder if it makes any difference =s
For starters tho.. My manga downloads seem to have sped up =D


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 26th Dimension
by Nicole Terry
Hello! And welcome to the 26th Dimension. Careful, you will encounter many unusual attractions. Please mind where you step, the floor in the 10th dimension can get a bit runny, and the walls in the 17th dimension disintegrate altogether. Of course, by the 20th dimension, the telescopic ceiling will evaporate for your mental safety, but you’ll not be able to forget the pregnant pull of event horizons on your body I promise you that. No, please don’t touch that, the material feels and shatters like wedding china.

If you look to your mirror left you should find the bloated gases of infant galaxies comforting, and to your asymmetrical right you may see carbon planets coalescing in the dense, elemental heat. Ah, yes, the explosion of faraway bangs gravid with potential, peaceful isn’t it? I must warn you, Time will dance with the oscillating furnishings before you, and after you, if you pay close attention, but, only briefly, and only with your permission.

Are you chilly? I’m sorry, but I have only a blanket of anticipatory silence to offer you. Stay close, the perverted mobiüs strips of these corners can cause confusion and loss of coordination.

Yes, these five dimensional doorways do belch an ambiguous bouquet. I smell it too. I suppose you could cry out, but the reverberation of collapsing space would swallow it before it reached the end of your face. Apologize for bringing you here? I guess I could, but who (or what?) would bother to wipe up the mess? You could leave this particular dimension, but I wouldn’t if I were you, the doorknobs tend to move with the ticking of the space-time continuum, and you would definitely get lost in some obscure year or century, and I wouldn’t want that on my record. I’m looking to be Tour Guide of the Month, you know. Yes, those bulbous masses of what seem like satisfying sofas are ages scrolling forward and backward, but rest assured, presently we are still.

No, I wouldn’t open my eyes just yet, infinity multiplied by infinity tends to stare back, I’m afraid. Even if we did remove, odds are we’ll begin again at the end, so it’s best to just move on to the end of the beginning, don’t you agree? We’re nearly around the room. So glad you noticed, the day breaks (and quite literally too!) here, often, while strange geometrically impossible shapes flap against that upside stairwell. Nothing equals nothing, so something refuses to exist here.

Speaking of something, some thing with slobbering jaws and comfortable shoes just floated past your shoulder, and I think you’ve begun to grow a sixth appendage from your ribcage. No matter, the water still tastes like water every other Friday, and like cotton on every opposing Tuesday, that is, when such concepts as “Friday” and “Tuesday” bother to exist. I’m Contradictory? I suppose it may seem so. I can’t tell anymore, I’ve been here a long time. At least, I think I have. It’s difficult to know, all the clocks here are figured in modular arithmetic. Well, believe me, I don’t mean to be cryptic, but numbers are theoretical here. No, if you lean against that wall, you’ll lose viscosity, and you wouldn’t want that, would you? I know you’re tired, but we’re nearly through. See? Here’s the way in again. Oh, you needn’t worry about anything, your senses will reconstitute when you return to your own dimension.

Thank you and I do hope you enjoyed the tour. For your pleasure, there is a universal whiskey bar that serves cosmic-strength caffeinated coffee at the opposite end of the spectrum, a mere six billion light years to the negative sixteenth power from here, and a café that serves three dimensional tea that tastes faintly of summer ginger with a pinch of relish may open in an hour, when and if the hour decides to re-present itself.

Mind your step at the edge of Time on your way out.

© Copyright 2008 Nicole Terry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Labels: ,


26th Dimension Expressed at 3:00 PM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011