Monday, June 29, 2009
You.. Yes YOU! D=<

You..
Yes You!
You're a pathetic creature you know that?
You don't act like what you're supposed to be
On top of that...
You are worse than what you're not supposed to be

You get people screaming all over you
And you can't see the shit
You're a cause of all bloody heartache and stress you know that?
WTF can't you act like what you're supposed to be?
And when we breathe down your neck
You say we're pressuring you too much
Go stuff you head with some straws you stupid dimwitted donkey
We WON'T have to pressure you
IF you did what you're supposed to do

After that
You hide into a secluded corner and start ranting about
How unfair the world is to you
How much trouble its giving you
And what about not bothering you
Since you never asked to be bothered

Hey..
In that case how about paying us a rent then?
Then we won't have any shit to do with you
Don't use the facilities in the house
Just stay cooped in your room
Pee and shit in your dirty room for all the hell I care
'Cuz I won't

You think the world is unfair to you?
Look at me you stupid FOOL!
Have I even started complaining?
The only thing I've complained so far about
Is YOU!
Get it? YOU!
Without you,
I don't have to get so pissed every time I do my chores
I'm the one who is like the maid now
Sure I'm on holiday and whatever shit not
Well
WTF do you think will be doing it once my holiday has ended?

I for one am glad I'm not you
Get it? Not YOU!
I can't stand sleeping in a dirty room like yours
Floors all sticky and shit no matter how hard I mopped it
I just can't get how other people apart from homeless people and beggars can stay in your room
Even they did not ask for that kind of Life..
You're pure sick!
Hell you make me SICK!

Keep whining in your stupid room
Play your laptop
Thats all you Fucken care about!
At least I did my chores to satisfactory level
You! Yes YOU! DID NOT!
You procrastinating pig
At least when I Procrastinate..
I actually wound up doing it
YOU PROCRASTINATE AND DO NOT A SINGLE SHIT!!
Go.. Whine more.. Cry more
Cry about how someone is forcing you to do things
When you have supposedly finish your bloody fucken chores

I can't even get a fucken decent help around here?
Just open the fucken bloody door
Is it that bloody hard?
I'm fucken busy aren't I?
WTF did you do that day huh? TELL ME!!
The dog you don't bathe till the last minute
And with more yelling
The dog you don't bring out
I bring him out although its not my fucken job!

The shit you see
BUT NEVER CLEAN
Who cleans it huh?
You think our porch is forever shiny like that?
How many times did I have to pick up the dog shit?
HuH? At least when I see it, I actually have the initiative to take it away
BUT YOU!!
I just don't fucken know how you can turn a blind eye to it..
You fucken calculative asshole
When you're washing something and I'm moping the fucken floor
Can't you just help wash one of my fucken bowl?
THAT FUCKEN HARD HUH?
Had to get to the fucken North Pole to get the fucken Ice to melt it to water huh?
You sick freak
You wanna be calculative?
I can be too!
GO FUCKEN MOP YOUR OWN ROOM!
SWEEP YOUR OWN FUCKEN FLOOR!

You have no iota of responsibility in you
Sometimes I fucken wonder if you're a girl?
Our parents might as well consider themselves with 3 SONS!
At least the youngest one still does his chores and help around
YOU ARE BASICALLY PRETTY FUCKEN MUCH USELESS!
Even I and the youngest one as a boy still can't stand the mess
I don't fucken know what to call you


I told you to close your fucken room window when you leave the house
To fucken prevent rain water from coming in
I'm not so fucken free to check it for you every now and then
Keeps the fucken dirt and dust out too!
Is it that hard?
Just your own fucken room?
I even stick a stickied note TO YOUR WINDOW AND LAPTOP
As well as a Verbal reminder
And yet you can't do it
What? You dealing with world politics now?
You that fucken busy?
Exams? MY ASS!
Most of the time you're watching dramas in the room
BullSHIT exam and studying!

You're Fucked up and Sickening
I shall call you Fuckening
Yes I am Pissed and Very Mad!
Time to visit my Punching bag



I'm a grown man, ... I take full responsibility for what I did. It was a ball. I don't like it. I let my anger come out. I did whatever I needed to do. If nobody likes it, they could come and talk to me and we can talk about it like a man.
Jose Guillen

Labels: ,


You.. Yes YOU! D=< Expressed at 10:33 AM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011