Friday, March 6, 2009
Malaysia Home of Robbers

I am furious...
Why does the Police Di-Raja Malaysia have so much resources to send to Perak?
No No...
I ain't blogging about politics here
No worries..

I am just furious...
Because my Baby Girl
She got robbed at the bus stop today..
In BROAD DAYLIGHT!
AT 12PM AFTERNOON!

Okay it is really one thing to read from the news paper that crime is going on
But to have it happened to a loved one..
I can't help but ponder..
What if she was walking and got robbed?
What if she fell head first on to the road?
What if she died from those injuries?

What the F*CK is seriously wrong with Malaysia?
I really do not know..
I am so furious..
That I could burn down that HUGE Police station
Which was LESS than 2 km where it all happened..
Yes.. After all what use is it?
It doesn't prevent crime..
Or rather... Its personnel does not prevent crime..
Crime was done under their noses..

PDRM you're pathetic you know that?
You sent so many Policeman to block a lawful sitting of the State Parliament
But yet you couldn't double up your efforts to ensure
We the PEOPLE have a right to a peaceful life?
You guyz are F*cking retarded!

And to those 4 other person at the bus stop
(Yes she got robbed at the bus stop with 4 people watching)
Did the idea of HELPING a helpless young woman ever crossed your mind?
Not even a phone call to the Police..
Do you guyz even have a heart?
I can say for sure..
If I were there... and a young lady gets robbed
(Or even a man for that matter of fact)
I'll chase that robber down even if it costs me my life!
Yes.. I WILL do that..
So the robber might plunge a knife into my heart
So I might die..
But I can die happy knowing I Josiah Lim did the right thing..
But you 4..
Are so pathetic.. that I want to downgrade you to worthless selfish animals!
At least an emergency phone call to the police would help?
And that chinese guy had the audacity to "Sigh"
While my baby was dazed and confused and desperately holding back her tears..


And for the thief...
What can I say?
Ever heard of Karma?
Yes Karma..
I really hope the worse will befall you
God have mercy on you..
Seriously.. you're gonna need it..

PDRM...
I still think you're pathetic
Enforcer of the Law and Protector of the Peace
My ASS!
All you did was ask my baby to do was to fill in the Police Report..
You didn't even bother asking your man to look out for the motorbike
on which that thieving bastard escaped....



Welcome to Malaysia Boys and Girls..
I know there are visitors from the UK and USA..
(I found out on NuffNang)
Don't visit this country please..
The chances of you befalling to a thief in broad daylight
Is so high.... That it makes you wanna cry..
The Royal Police as usual are deficient and useless

Oh did I mention that my neighbor..
Yes.. my neighbor..
Was a victim to 2 snatch theft..
And robbery of her vehicle..
Just outside her house..
Amazing isn't it?
Malaysia Boleh...
(Malaysia Can)
The land of Apa Pun Boleh..
(The land where Anything is a CAN...including crime)


Call me unpatriotic..
But right now I am very very very ashamed of my country..
The Royal Police of Malaysia to be specific





So you still think the country is not in recession?
Look at the crime rates you dumb shit politicians..

Labels: , , ,


Malaysia Home of Robbers Expressed at 9:08 PM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011