Saturday, May 1, 2010
Hello: Say Hi To My Special II



No she is not my new GF..
Joanne is still my GF =D

Jessie is my new wife
She is a Les Paul of Epiphone make
She is the Special Edition II


Special II



She has a Mahogany neck
Inlaid into that neck is piece of rosewood fingerboard
Giving it a sleek feel to it while playing
The body is that of alder and maple combined
Finished with a glossy ebony color

This is her in her finest (=

She is simple..
Really simple..
2 knobs
1 for tone
1 for volume
Together with a 3 way switch
Yet promises the finest quality at its level


2 humbucking pickups
Provides for the best quality sound for its range
Scores of reviews have praised this guitar as the best of its price range
Of course if you're looking for something of Gibson level
Be prepared to pay for Gibson level price (=
A Chrome Tune-O-Matic bridge gives it an elegant finish


My Impression

My first action was to simulate the distortion on my amp
Turned the gains to the highest
Turned up the bass and treble
Tweak the presence

On my Special II
Increased the Tone
And voila.. There you have it..
Distortion!

I've tried it on my Pacifica..
But yet it did not sound anything rock-ish or metal-ish
But the moment I strummed it
I was stunned =D
Happeh happeh happeh!



The sound was crazily awesome
It was like.. what I heard on radios..
And I couldn't stop playing (maybe cuz new toilet bowl =D)



For advanced beginners I really recommend this guitar
Simply because its the best for its price range
RM7xx (not going to tell the price.. you gotta ask the person I dealt with)
If you don't believe me
Try google-ing for it's review!

You won't be disappointed =D

Thanks to Deadeyeguitars
If you want to buy guitars online
He is the guy to go to
Very responsible seller
Keeps his word and replies sms pretty fast

Thanks to Thanks to BabyGirl
For accompanying me all the way to the curve
Missing breakfast till 2pm (according to her -______-)

I am going to have fun with this guitartonight
FML Exams wtf.. can only really mess with it after exams..
Ohhhh and going to take classes after exams
Unless someone pro in shredding/solos wanna teach me for free?
*wet puppy eyes*



p/s-wallet is still stinging from purchase T_T

Labels: , , , ,


Hello: Say Hi To My Special II Expressed at 6:55 PM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011