Sunday, February 7, 2010
To A Certain Neighbour

Dear Neighbor,

I'm writing to you with regards to your rudeness this morning
Your ignorance amuse me

First Issue- My Dog

Yes firstly, My dog Nicky did pee and shit near your house
I stress the fact near because obviously he didn't shit and pee IN your house
If that were the case I'll admit that we're wrong
However we walked the dog at the side of the house which you NEVER used
I never see you doing anything on that side of the OUTSIDE of your house
What makes your house so special that I can't walk my dog near it?
If I have to walk my dog inside the compound of my house
That will obviously defeat the purpose of "walking the dog"

Now I understand that you are a little (or should I say very?) upset that:
a) My dog shit outside the side of your house
b) Pee at the outside of the side of your house

Photobucket

Personally I don't see a problem with that
Dog urine and stool is a biodegradable "thing"
Its not like I am throwing nuclear waste outside your house
It is an effective fertilizer for your trees and plants which you NEVER
And I stress NEVER do anything with
How else is it growing strong and tall?
I never see you water it

And the fact that we did not in anyway TRESPASS your land
We were merely walking outside
Your land constitute the area ABOVE and BELOW your property
We were OUTSIDE
IF I were to use your "warped" logic and understanding
Then you had earlier TRESPASSED on my land by just driving past it

Besides that, the reason why I was pissed..
Is your rudeness towards your fellow neighbors
How can you honk and scold us when we didn't do anything wrong
I believe you owe us an apology
If you are determined to get back at us
Go get a dog and make it pee around our area
However you have to be careful because if it does it's business on our gate
You're obviously trespassing on our property
(Something that we did not do)

If you are so unhappy that we walked our dog near our area
Why not get a condo unit and live there?
Solves all problems
Too small? No problem, get a penthouse
This is none of our concern

You want to bring a legal action against us?
By all means, but let me forewarn you that your loss is imminent if you do so
I don't think we violated any of your rights
Instead you're the one who violated ours when you disallow us to walk our dogs
Where is the freedom of movement?

Furthermore,
You should thank God that we did not let our dog run free like most owners do around here
I believe that it would be piece of cake for my dog to maul you to death
However, what we did as an owner of our pet was pretty responsible
We walked our dog, WITH A LEASH!
We control our dog to do its business at the bushes and grasses so that it will degrade easily
You wont like it either if we were to make it poo on the road outside your house right?
Think about it for a second
What we did wasn't unreasonable
Furthermore we did not in any way cause property damage to your house
Instead we made sure the trees grew tall and strong to provide your house a nice shade

You say that the dog shit stinks?
PROVE IT!
Don't accuse... prove it that it stinks
Like I said, dog poo is degradable
Within a day or so, with rain it degrades into the soil
Even if there is no rain, the sun dries it up leaving no stench

2nd Issue- Your rudeness

Was it that hard to wind down your window and inquire us about our actions?
No you simply just did not allow us to explain ourselves
Wow, as if we had a vendetta against you and force the dog to relieve itself on your tree
You need to broaden your thinking
Hey like I said, wanna get back at us?
Go rare a pet dog then
But you chose to Honk in a very demeaning manner
What a typical Chinese old man you are
All grouchy and acting as if the world owes you big time

Photobucket

Or if you just don't like to live in a community
Go get a penthouse or a condo unit
If you want we can discuss this like a gentleman
Come and talk to us if you like
I believe we can sort out our differences

Just because my dad did not say anything
Does not mean we condone your actions
Yes surprised?
I'm the son of the man you scolded this afternoon (06/02/2010)
Unbelievable that I gave this more thought than you right?
You should be ashamed of yourself uncle
That a 20 year old kid turning 21 can have a broader view than you

I do hope you will see us to resolve this issue
If not, then might I suggest that you read through my writing
Think about it
Reason with yourself
Think with your head, Not your heart.


Regards

Josiah Lim


p/s- I wrote this on my blog www.lazytothinkofausername.blogspot.com
And yes I will send you this letter
Feel free to check my blog
And oh, click on my ads while you're at it

Labels: ,


To A Certain Neighbour Expressed at 1:30 AM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011