Friday, January 22, 2010
Can I Forgo The Wisdom? Puhlease?

I Fucken hate wisdom tooth
Ever have that oh-so-Effing-Painful experience caused by it?
It's like a million knife stabs on your gums and tongue
It is so Effing bad that its affecting my throat

I know..
The pain could be a lot more worse than this
Its still in the growing stage and all
My dentist told me in the last visit that my tooth is growing fine
And if it stays that way, nothing needs to be pulled
However, the right side wisdom tooth is always a pain in the butt
It always hurts at that part
That was the reason why I went to see the dentist too
Oh did I mention that the growing stage of the wisdom tooth hurts?
Yes.. The stage where the teeth grows..
It EFFING hurts!!!!


I've tried almost everything to sooth it
Listering gargles, cold water
Cold milk, rinsing mouth, drinking water

Nothing is helping wtf!!
Every time I swallow my saliva or any other liquid
It hurts like the world is gonna end
Yes.. the damned gums are hurting so bad that it passed the hurt to my throat
I had no appetite for the whole day
It kept me from sleeping yesterday
Gave me a headache
I couldn't concentrate
I had no mood the whole day
Can't smile
Can't talk properly
(I swear, I can't talk properly at the moment even if my life depends on it wtfbbqsauce)
It's so bad that I totally did not have the energy to go to class this morning
Worse of all my mum thought I'm playing truant and this wisdom shit thing
Is just another excuse..
Ouch right?

Some one give me a Desert Eagle so I can blow the damned part that hurts away
Okay fine.. screw the desert eagle thing
Gimme a frigging painkiller )=
Oh I didn't eat.. so I can't take any medicine
FML to the max ptuuiii!!!

Labels: , ,


Can I Forgo The Wisdom? Puhlease? Expressed at 5:42 PM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011