Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Dumb Ass Driver #1

I'm gonna start a list of Dumb Ass drivers on the road -_-
Since I'm starting this list..
I know full well that I might include myself into it one day..
Not today though..
Today's Dumb Ass driver goes to a driver of a Gen 2

Location: MRR2 - Seri Petaling
Time: Morning 8.15 am
Date: 09/June/09
Victims: Me, Kia Spectra (behind me)
Situation: Slow moving traffic down hill

Right so the usual morning slowness back to Seri Petaling after dropping
My sister off at UCSI... (Why the morning slowness? I really don't know)
There we were going downhill on the way back to Seri Petaling just below the
Flyover which allows the U-Turn back to Cheras or Bandar Tasik Selatan LRT Station
This Gen 2, Heavily tinted windows and back screen with a coating which makes the Tin Aluminum Foil fail in comparison, was in front of me..

We were going downhill then, so the slow morning movement gave way to a little speed
Maybe a little over 60kmph... and picking up of course since its going downhill..
To what reason (which I don't know because his back window looks like a freaking reflector)
The Gen 2 decided to jam his brake (maybe because of the car in front? If that's the case.. then its the front driver which is a Dumb Ass.. But for now.. I am inclined to feel the Dumb Ass is the Gen 2 in question)

And seeing that Gen 2 E-Brake,
Of course I do not have much options
I had to Jam my brakes hard as well..
So there we were... My car totally locked and skidding towards that Dumb Ass
I remembered hearing from Douglas that if your car should skid due to E-Brake..
Always release brakes and re-brake.. to prevent from loosing control
Instinctively I did that... (the instructions was locked-down in my memory somewhere but its there)
Thank God I heard about the manoeuvre before.. Or I'm pretty much screwed..
And so I released my brakes and Re-brake..
This time I skidded a 2nd time.. (split second from the first skid)
But I was in control and I know I will not hit that Dumb Ass infront of me..

The problem now lies with 2nd Victim in the Kia Spectra..
Will he crash into my tail?
Seeing that both of us E-braked in front of him..
He immediately swerve to the left of my tail
(Smart move because if he crash, he wont have to pay so much for the tail lights)
(Dangerous as well because there are cars on his left flank and he might hit them..)
And hit the brakes as well..
He managed to stop intime too Thank God..
Although he needs to pay me if he hits me..
But I rather not.. -_- lazy to settle -_-
All in all.. we created helluva smoke show/screen

And to that Gen 2..
Why'd you have to go tint your stupid windows to the point
It reflect every single thing..
I can't see shit!
And I hell can't see shit if my life depended on it..
And the funny thing was that..
My Life DOES depend on being able to see through that back screen
WTF do you plan to do in that heavily tinted car?
Have sex? WTF indeed...
The bedroom exists for a reason!
Use your brains geeze...
Even if it may not be your fault because the car in front of you might be the Dumb Ass and not you
But I'm pinning this blame on you
Simply because I think its your fault
And its the stupid tinting that prevented me from looking at what the
Driver in front of you is doing..

Congratulations..
You are the Dumb Ass Driver #1
And you almost created one helluva accident on MRR2!
Nao go remove that stupid ridiculously dumb tinting of yours before people die from it..

Photobucket

Labels: ,


Dumb Ass Driver #1 Expressed at 8:31 AM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011