Friday, May 1, 2009
Happy 3rd Monthly-Versary Baby Girl (=

Baby Girl..
We come quite far to this stage..
Already 3rd month..
I know its not as good as those with 10 year or even 1 year record
But who cares?
We love each other
And we're still going pretty strong
Despite the ups and downs..
I love you much baby girl (=

We celebrated our 3rd Month at Sakae Sushi in Sunway Pyramid
Original plan was actually Jogoya..
But we kinda got conned by their statement
"This voucher is only valid till 30th April"
Seeing that..
We were kinda "wootz"
Cuz the last day that the voucher can be used
Coincides with our 3rd Month Celebration

**However**
Jeng Jeng Jeng

When we called Jogoya up to reserve a place
We were told that the voucher cannot be used
Because 30th is the eve of a Public Holiday
Which is Labour Day which falls on 1st May
KNN right?

I was kinda pissed...
Why can't they write valid till 29th April then?
Knowing that 1st May is a universal holiday
Pokgai betul
At least then I could've make some minor adjustment to my schedule
I had already put Tution Teaching on the 29th April
How to go dinner then?


Say bye bye to my support lar Jogoya..
I also hear that their receptionist super LC
And very rude..


In the end we went to Sakae Sushi
(Sakae Sushi Webbie)
And in my opinion..
Its more worth it compared to Jogoya
For the price less than that of Jogoya
We ate till we are stuffed and "bao bao" edy

Anyway..
We went to collect Baby Girl's I/C from Endah Parade
Had our lunch at Mc Donalds hehe..
Since we were thinking of joining the Blog Contest for
"Have You McValue Lunched (tm) this week?=)"
(I did! I did! I did! nyahahaha)

Baby wants to try and win the Apple IPhone ^^
And so we ordered their McValue Lunch
As the name says..
Its really McValue for my money
We ate until we're stuffed
And the meals were just regular size
Not even Large yet @_@

Suffice to say
I had a very good lunch at Mc Donalds Endah Parade
Their McChicken tasted awesome as ever
Their McFries are..
Undescribable....Crispy, Crunchy, and McTasty!!! (nyammmm)
McDonald's I'm Lovin' It ^^
After that..
We went to college as I had class today
Despite having watched the Manchester United game against Arsenal yesterday,
(Man U won 1 - 0 woooohooo GG ^^)
I was feeling quite energetic due to the McValue Lunch ^^
And thus could concentrate in Class ^^

Random old pic..
The 20 Mc Fillet o Fish




LoL
I still remembered some of my friends ate 4 burgers that night
Funny as hell ^^
After my class ended,
We hung around with Rou Yi and Joon Wye
After which we went to Sunway Pyramid to Jalan-Jalan ^^
Baby Girl said that it was a long time since she went on Jalan-Jalan session
Kelian de Baby..
She has been working so hard for her A-Levels Exams )=
Sometimes I wish I can bring her out shopping more..
Don't worry Baby Girl..
After our Exams.. I promise (=
We go shopping k? (Can add the word "spree" ah? T-T)

The dinner at Sakae was awesome!
Their Sushi still fresh as ever
And the setting was just nice (=
Romantic sia =p
Not as romantic as Candle Light Dinner lar..
But still nice =p (maybe cuz it was a lil bit dark =p)

After dinner..
We went back to my house for abit
Needed to rest for while
The fatigue was setting in from lack of sleep
Only slept like 2 hours due to the Man U Game T-T
Then we went over to Douglas' Condo where the
Phos Youths were having some kinda Pot Luck Party
We went just in time for deserts nyammmmmm ^^
Had Ice Cream ^^ (I'm getting fat.. I swear)
Had games and then poor Baby Girl had headache
So when everything ended..
I fetched her home
Since I was too tired to go out yum cha anyway (=

And.. thats it.
Our lovely 3rd Monthly-versary ^^
I'm so glad we're still together hehe ^^
Thanks for taking care of me when I am down and tired
Like now T-T
Kinda panicked for doing last minute packing
For tomorrow's trip to Cameron while being tired..



Okay I know what you guys are thinking
"Enough Of The Talking Already"
On To The Pictures Please!!! ^^






See... Baby Girl Happy Happy sia ^^(actually looked forced lol)

She look bengang-ed.. Don't Know Why @_@

Finally a sweet picture of her


Baby Girl's Favorite ^^ Green Tea Ice Cream


Kyute hehe



Om noM nOm NoM NoM ^^;;




Thanks Sakae Sushi For Making Our 3rd Monthly-versary A Meaningful One ^^
Your Sushies are very tasty and delicious
Your new digitalized online menu service is so user friendly and wonderful (=
Good job.. This trip will not be my last ^^

Oh well..
Thats about it
Gtg for now...
I will be going to Cameron Highlands tomorrow
With my family and some other friends families too
Gonna go up there..
Relax and soak in some studies..
Wish me luck


p/s-I do hope that Luther Bangalow has Wifi our at least some form of Internet Connection
I have to make some important attacks on Utopia Genesis Server
And if there is no wifi there.. I'm pretty much screwed )=

Labels: , , ,


Happy 3rd Monthly-Versary Baby Girl (= Expressed at 1:26 AM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011