Saturday, April 18, 2009
Just A Reminder

*************************
Taken from the post from
November 26, 2008
*************************

I don't know why I have to do this...
But seems to me...People have been starting to read my blog
And yeah its a good thing...
By then again I don't mean to give praise to myself..
It could be someone under another nickname giving comments
Probably too afraid to reveal their name..
Maybe they think I'm going to hunt them down or something..
(I don't think I'll do that..I am a nice guy and got better things to do)

But yeah...
Anyhow...I'll clarify some stuffs...

1) This is MY blog
(well okay technically not mine..but belongs to blogspot..But yeah..you get the jizz of it)

2)I blog what I want and Whenever I want
(Borrowed this quote from xiaxue's blogspot)

3)I don't blog to please people..but to put in my thoughts and feelings...

4)Everything in this blog is entirely my point of view...
(It may differ from yours..but hey if you want to debate... I guess I can do that for fun...
I can improve my language and oral debate skills then (= )

5)People saying...I'm a Christian...why so much rude words and stuffs?
(Well look at point 1 and 2.. Its true I am a Christian...But I am Human as well..Please understand that...If you were to compare me to other bloggers like xiax__ I am an angel)

6)If you guyz realllly feel offended and reeeaaalllly dislike what I am writing...Send me an E-mail on kiyoshijoz@yahoo.com
(Maybe I can tone down a little...just MAYBE..no guarantees)

7) If you are still not satisfied I did not change or refuse to accept me for who I am..
there is always the red "x" (or orange according to WeiShin) at the top right corner of
your browser..please feel free to click it..

8)I am a teenager...this is my space...respect it...I have views.. I blog it...I have issues..
well, I blog it as well...

9)I rarely blog about politics..unless I am damn pissed about certain issues...

10)Mostly this blog contains my feelings, emotions, pictures, and stuffs..

11)I love to use the "wtf" acronym along with "wth" etc (you get what I mean)
Its more like a style of writing which was inspired by Sweatlee.com


12)If you don't like it....just pretend its a word which says "tuffffffffff" or something

13)Most of the time when "wtf" comes in...I don't think about typing it down..it just comes along

14)If again you don't like it... look at point 12... if for some reason you are just unreasonably
unsatisfied.... look at point 7...

15)I can't please the world...and again...point 3...

16)I don't mind criticisms..but make sure its constructive...you can criticize (NICELY!) on my
CBox or to kiyoshijoz@yahoo.com

17)Points 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1- (oopz that would make you repeat...)







Well there is all to it... I am done writing what I feel...
If you still feel that its not clear...there is the option of point 17 or 7 zzzzz



p/s- Why am I reminding again?

Obviously some people don't learn (=

Labels:


Just A Reminder Expressed at 11:04 PM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011