Sunday, March 15, 2009
Typical Dude With Too Much Ego

Apparently
That fella replied in his post
And finally he did it in his OWN sorry blog (=

Well typically..
When someone faces defeat
As well as unable to debate in a gentlemanly manner
Guess what he started to do?
He started name calling as well as using vulgarities
Now this is what I call an embarrassment to my race and society

Running out of argument points
He started personal insult..
Not only on me
But my school
And my teachers (Well I agree some of them are crap but oh well)
Well personally I would love to get into a personal insult with him..
But then again it would wholly be a waste of my time..
Its okay..
I've said before.. you can write shit for Hell care in YOUR blog
I can't be bothered..
Neither will I start to Insult you personally
If I want to..
It will be easy..
And I can promise you
If I were to start a verbal insult on you
I will not show sympathy..
I will destroy you completely
It is said that Words are like Sharp edges sword
Worse of all... the wounds inflicted by Words can never heal easy..

I hope you're reading this
I may be a keyboard warrior whatever
At least I stood up for my friend.
I wonder with your attitude.
Do you have any true friends?
Time to start counting you punk


Keyboard warrior real warrior or not
Its not for you to decide..
Its for MY friends to decide..
Now with this I hope you will learn some respect on other people's blog
Now go back to your sorry blog and reply this post


Well to those who wants to see who the blogger is..
Here is the LINK

But do show him some respect..
Just read it don't comment on HIS blog..
He is not worth it.. seriously
Comment on my CBox or drop me an email..
kiyoshijoz@yahoo.com

Remember don't comment on his blog
Fai si he say we also intruding on his sorry space =p



_____________
Edit

I had the opportunity and its an honor to read from one of my
Ex-classmate's blog
Wherein he wrote this

"Hey, that could even be a crime! Here’s the fictional Troll Act 2009- Section 1 provides for the mens rea and the actus reus, the actus reus being ‘posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community‘, and the mens rea ‘intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion‘. I take it that this is a specific intent crime, as recklessness isn’t an allowable mens rea. What should the penalty be for such a crime, I wonder?

The answer to the previous question: deafening silence. Don’t gratify a troll with a single word, not even with a ‘you blithering clod’, no matter how great the temptation may be. Don’t even bother with the standard online response of ‘lol fail troll is fail‘ (etc). On the other hand, you could always reply, to no one in particular, I might add, ‘Oh dear, I do believe that it will rain tonight’, or some stereotypical English comment on the weather."

As such I felt that this should of course be an appropriate response
And he was right.. we were all indeed provoked unnecessarily into this mess
Created by, again over-enthusiastic-Over-egomaniac people (=


p/s- I still don't know why he said I was too lazy to pick a skin for my blog -_-
The skin is here.. unless something somewhere screwed up in my html codings..
But then again I'm seeing my blog just fine =o

Perhaps the author wants to enlighten me? =p

And as such I shall end with:
It was a rainy day today, wasn't it?

Labels: ,


Typical Dude With Too Much Ego Expressed at 11:31 PM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011