Tuesday, October 14, 2008
National Budget WTH?

On the 14th October 2008..
Our Finance Minister Said something like this during a press conference..


"Our Country is NOT in recession..."
a minute or so later...he said this
"We are not as bad off as other countries"

god dammit...Please someone tell me that I am not being led
By a stupid Old Fart who doesn't even know what he is saying?
How can he be contradicting himself within a space of 1 minute?


Dear minister,

Please tell us that we are not in recession once
My parents can send me abroad in peace
Without fear/doubt that they will go poor
Please tell us we are not in recession only
When all of us can spend without a HUGE pang of guilt
Please tell us that we are NOT in recession
ONLY if we can afford to bring our kids out for a fun time
Without the thoughts of how much this or that will cost


goddamit Mr. Minister..Just go to hell will you?
Can we fcuking cut your shitty pay?
Cuz I am sure even reducing it by 20% will help at least
20 poor families in Malaysia..

You are a god damn stupid dumbo minister who doesn't lead by example
I'm fcuking sick of your shitty remarks
I'm fcuking sick of your leadership
I'm fcuking sick of you and your cronies

How can the god damned government ask the "rakyats"
To spend less, eat less, change our lifestyle...
When the fcuking government took all the Taxes
To buy the god damn expensive helicopters..
Yes those helicopters... the freaking Cougar helicopter

WHY? WHY? WHY?
Can you please send your stupid sons and daughters
Most whom I think are not really studying but indulging in life
To a god damn normal government school?
Isn't that patriotic..
You talk one thing and fart another..
One hand you ask us to send our kids to national school
On the backside you send your kids to PRIVATE SCHOOLS
AND SEND THEM ALL THE FCUKING way to the west..


ei Arseholes....I am super heng now...
because my dreams is to go overseas to gain more knowledge
And i dare to bet my ass that I can study at least 40% better than your kids
Who are born with a silver spoon in their mouths...
To hell with silver spoons.. Gold spoons..
My parents money went into that spoon
you stupid chuck heads..


I am not condemning 100% of the minister kids..
I personally know a few of them who are bright and humble
But I DARE say.. 50% of them are stupid, immature, Spoilt and dumb...



Why am I even wasting my energy typing this..
god...please waste their office..plz.....lightning bolts, fireballs,
Meteorites, whatever...just screw them out of office..
oh shit...I am damn heng now wtf...



*striked the word god out of my posts...too offensive zzzz..
** anyway less heng jor
***anyway...what God created...he can damn (viewed as punishment from God)..as well
****Yes this time its God with the capital G....
*****my view..as long as you are open and do not view as an offensive term..should be fine..
.......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damnation............

National Budget WTH? Expressed at 8:28 PM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011