Tuesday, September 2, 2008
ING-Puhleaseeee!!!!!

After so much (or too little) of praising for ING

Time for the bad news.
They Frigging delayed my Salary until Tomorrow after the Payroll Executive
Promised that they will bank in for me Today! Tuesday! 2/09/08!
WTEFF right? Where can like that one?

For a company of that status its bad image and publicity for them now.
Lets look at the chronology of events.


27/08/08- Staff Salary should be out
31/08/08-Contract Staff salary out (me)

But due to some crazy over the moon kinda procedures,
They say will hold salary till checklist is completed.
For those who don't know what checklist,
Its actually a Frigging long list of names which you have to climb
Up and down to get signatures.
(Don't ask me for what..beats me)

Never mind, since I work there I decided to give face.
However lets look at what they said.
They will "HOLD" the salary.
What does this imply?
That they should get the cheque signed first!
And HOLD it!
But noooo... the Payroll Exec won't do it.

Never mind la... I give face. So she said will bank in on Tuesday.
Means today la!
But a simple email check with her resulted with me bombarded
With the news that the stupid boss was not around.
So she can't get the cheque signed.....again...
(Oh..the main reason for the delay before this was also due to the boss having meeting)
WTEFF right?

Now they say will do it tomorrow...
I'm wondering if really tomorrow they will bank in or not.
Does this start to sound typically Malaysian to you all?
Nevermind la... I can still wait although it might interfere with my
Original plans.


But what made me mad was their procedure.
Knowing that 31st (my official resignation date effect)
August is a Sunday, and Monday would be a public holiday,
Can't the stupid boss (whoever that is) take 1 minutes or less
To sign the stupid cheque on Thursday? (btw, I've tendered my resignation on Monday 25th)
They have ample time to sign it, its not like i wanna run away with their computers
or anything.. Please la -_- even my lauya laptop can run faster than your CPU -_-
Are they really that busy ah?
What are they governing a country?
Geeze...


Alot of you might say, you are but a lowly contract staff.
What bargaining powers to do you have?
hahaa simple answer.
Being a lowly contract staff and havin signed the necessary documents,
Officially makes me their worker and thus giving me rights..
I DO have the right to bring this matter to the Tribunal Court in Malaysia
It is stated that a Wage should be paid full in a month
http://www.lawyerment.com.my/library/doc/empl/hr/1000000-7.shtml
No more no less. (unless bonuses or some reward)
In a month mind you.

And so here we are,
I've completed their checklist and eager to grab my salary today
So I can go shopping on Thursday.
But oh well.. when shit hits the fan, shit flies -_-

And here we have ING, a global conglomerate..
Doesn't reflect well does it?
Among others, un-reviewed Salary for Contractual Staffs
Since the last 10 or so years.
How can contractual workers survive in view of current inflation
as well as price hikes?
But other than that, they treat their full timers fairly well.
Then all the contract staff die lor? What about those, like me
who just need to work 3 months?
(btw, they are really short of hands right now so contractual workers
like myself are really important hehe bangga sial)

But really, I've received an e-mail from my former supervisor,
she said that she is drowning in her work without my help (seriously)
What I am trying to say is, Contractual workers ARE as IMPORTANT
as Full time workers. Basically the company can't afford to hire
everybody as an Admin Support or Supervisor can they?



Anyhow, We shall see if they really will bank in my salary tomorrow or not
Really dissapointed at their procedures and rednecks.
I'm not hoping big since they might bank in the cheque
and thus will cause another delay of maybe 2 days.


No shopping till Friday I guess )=

Things they should do
1) review salaries (Taylor's Economic Man Theory)
2) break down structures that causes rednecks and dissatisfaction amongst workers

not much huh? could be done easily

Meanwhile... Cross your fingers and hope that they will bank in tomorrow
And that the stupid boss wont end up skinny dipping somewhere
Causing another stupid delay for me.
If I ever find out who that boss is, I'll give her a piece of my mind.
Don't mess with a future lawyer -_-


p/s- If only I wrote like that for my Business Studies A levels exams -_-

pp/s- updated look at when people are getting paid internationally!
Since ING is global, I'm measuring them on the same yardstick
http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum31/1381.htm

ING-Puhleaseeee!!!!! Expressed at 4:27 PM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011