Viveg commented at 12.59am : Situation in Bukit Mertajam is quite tense. Just came back from BM police station. Received call from friend that people in Raja Uda, Butterworth (Chinese area) are extremely angry. Went to the Berapit Kampung Baru to see a friend and he informed me that the mood is the same. They know where to push the people to make them angry. Please help put up a post to calm down the people as Malaysia Today, People’s Parliament and Malaysiakini has the widest coverage. I just don’t want the people to walk into the trap they have set.
abu sayap commented at 1.18am : I would like to call upon all Malaysians to do these:
1. Remain calm
2. Do not do anything rash
3. Do not take to the street
4. Do not be instigated by people to demonstrate
5. Just voice it out in your blog, your comments to the blogs, and inform your friends and relatives about the situation
6. Call your Aduns or MPs and voice out your objection about these arrests and urge your representatives to voice out
7. Members of political parties, sms your leaders to pressure them to voice out
We shall object to these draconian acts by using civility and do not fall into the traps of giving the big brother a chance to declare emergency rule……
Viveg’s got every reason to be concerned and abu sayap’s advice is spot on.
Gained Freedom: 2010...
Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne
Having G.A.S but no cash wtf
Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera