Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I Know

I know..
Who has been visiting my blog..
And personally.. I don't really mind it
Because everything I say here is MY own PERSONAL ranting
As well as my thoughts.



However!
For me to write down things,
It means that it has an impact on my life.
So think about it before going about judging.


And for me to pen it down,
It also means that It must have affected my Life alot
And something has gone seriously wrong somewhere..
Even if I get into trouble, You can't stop what I am thinking
To evade is to Ignore the problem and not deal with it.

Look within first then only judge.
I am not talking about anyone in particular.
I am just saying. Do NOT judge.
Nobody can Judge me except Him.
not you, not him, not her not Tom, Dick and Harry.



Above all, Respect my personal space
And do not interfere except and unless
You see me as being really really really really irrational


Ja~ now that you know what I wanna convey to you.
Please feel free to stay tune to my blog where
Freedom of expression and letting go of my mind and brain juice
RULEZ~


And remember...

DO NOT JUDGE
FOR WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE
WHEN GOD HIMSELF SAYS THIS
"DO NOT JUDGE! FOR YOU YOURSELF WILL BE JUDGED"

We are all human beings no?
So with that... my blog shall continue.
Stay tuned!




End..






Now I gotta say this


My Mum Proved me WRONG again.
She talked to me about the problem which I did not expect her to.
Kudos to her..Seriously... I've been proven wrong this time.
And for the first time I am glad she proved me wrong.


All I can say is, I will definitely TRY my hardest.
Emphasis on the word TRY.
No one is Perfect and definitely I am not.
Leave some room for error for me.


Thanks for giving me back my dreams and hope.
This Thank You is really from the deepest core of my heart.
You have no idea how much burden was lifted from me when you
Talked to me that day. Really Thank You!

I Know Expressed at 10:02 PM  



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011