Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Clarification

I don't know why I have to do this...
But seems to me...People have been starting to read my blog
And yeah its a good thing...
By then again I don't mean to give praise to myself..
It could be someone under another nickname giving comments
Probably too afraid to reveal their name..
Maybe they think I'm going to hunt them down or something..
(I don't think I'll do that..I am a nice guy and got better things to do)

But yeah...
Anyhow...I'll clarify some stuffs...

1) This is MY blog
(well okay technically not mine..but belongs to blogspot..But yeah..you get the jizz of it)

2)I blog what I want and Whenever I want
(Borrowed this quote from xiaxue's blogspot)

3)I don't blog to please people..but to put in my thoughts and feelings...

4)Everything in this blog is entirely my point of view...
(It may differ from yours..but hey if you want to debate... I guess I can do that for fun...
I can improve my language and oral debate skills then (= )

5)People saying...I'm a Christian...why so much rude words and stuffs?
(Well look at point 1 and 2.. Its true I am a Christian...But I am Human as well..Please understand that...If you were to compare me to other bloggers like xiax__ I am an angel)

6)If you guyz realllly feel offended and reeeaaalllly dislike what I am writing...Send me an E-mail on kiyoshijoz@yahoo.com
(Maybe I can tone down a little...just MAYBE..no guarantees)

7) If you are still not satisfied I did not change or refuse to accept me for who I am..
there is always the red "x" (or orange according to WeiShin) at the top right corner of
your browser..please feel free to click it..

8)I am a teenager...this is my space...respect it...I have views.. I blog it...I have issues..
well, I blog it as well...

9)I rarely blog about politics..unless I am damn pissed about certain issues...

10)Mostly this blog contains my feelings, emotions, pictures, and stuffs..

11)I love to use the "wtf" acronym along with "wth" etc (you get what I mean)
Its more like a style of writing which was inspired by Sweatlee.com


12)If you don't like it....just pretend its a word which says "tuffffffffff" or something

13)Most of the time when "wtf" comes in...I don't think about typing it down..it just comes along

14)If again you don't like it... look at point 12... if for some reason you are just unreasonably
unsatisfied.... look at point 7...

15)I can't please the world...and again...point 3...

16)I don't mind criticisms..but make sure its constructive...you can criticize (NICELY!) on my
CBox or to kiyoshijoz@yahoo.com

17)Points 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1- (oopz that would make you repeat...)







Well there is all to it... I am done writing what I feel...
If you still feel that its not clear...there is the option of point 17 or 7 zzzzz


Ja~ Cya ^-^

Clarification Expressed at 8:41 PM   (LinkUp) 0 Thoughts


Monday, November 24, 2008
Why I <3 BoA

Sweet...
If I ever have to say who is my favorite singer..
I would say BoA...
Since when I was 15 years old...
Her voice never fails to mesmerize me.
Thanks to Twinzzy I get to view her performance in
YouTube Live @ Tokyo Feat iQ


I mean..Just look at her performance..
BoA Live


Her voice is just so strong and good!
Although I don' really like the first song..
But I heard it was a big hit in the States..
Gah..sounds Britney..
But focus on the last song.. "Merry Kuri", " メリクリ"
Omg her voice is AMAZING!!!!
The way she reached the low notes and the high notes..
The only hiccup was that the Guitarist's String snapped during the solo part
That was sad because its one of the best solos I've ever heard.
Was dying to listen to the solo live..but oh well...

Not convinced that she is as good as I have described?
One fact for you.. She trained 8 hours a day to improve on her voice
That's what she said in an interview few years back..
She is also darned successful...
SMEntertainment (her Korean Label) gave her some stakes in the company
And she is now part of the shareholder in SME...
Despite all the success...she is still very down to earth..

I've supported BoA for 4 years now...
She surpassed even TVXQ and I will continue to support her till she retires..
Even then..I will still listen to her songs..
Aza Aza Phwaiting, Ganbatte BoA!!!!


One of her first picture when she debuted



All grown up now


One of my favorite pictures...Her Levis Advertisement...<3 drooolzzz



BoA... the last Woman standing in my KPop favorites...
Time to update myself with her latest album <3

Why I <3 BoA Expressed at 8:54 PM   (LinkUp) 0 Thoughts


Saturday, November 22, 2008
Hey World

Heya World...

I'm unhappy with you today...
You know why?
Because today is bloody hot and humid
Because there are too much suffering
Because I don't get what I want
Because my best friends don't get what they want
Because the World ain't fair
Because I don't get the Internet speed that I should really be getting
Because it sucks where I am
Because some people has better stuffs even though they don't earn it
Because the World stinks
Because of the World I'm ranting
Because the World plays favoritism
Because its too hard to live
Because its boring
Because the World is a Hypocrite
Because of the wars
Because of pressure

See World? Thats why I hate you...
emo-fied sia... kthxbai -_-

Hey World Expressed at 1:26 AM   (LinkUp) 0 Thoughts


Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Ha Ha!

My Mum Beat the Red Lights today!!!!
HAHAHAHA

Me: EH!!!! RED LIGHTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
Mum: Ya meh? (proceed to break a little...)
(for 1 fraction of a second I thought she will break but....)
ZOOOOOOOOM she accelerate...
Me: Gawd... did you see that there was a car there?
Mum: uh..no?
Me: You beat the red lights....its illegal and you say I'm driving dangerously -_-
Mum: I'm an experienced driver



I LoL-ed -.-

I thought I was gonna die there -_-
Hahaa she added...

Mum: You must know when to break the rules..
Me: stunzz

zzzzz

Ha Ha! Expressed at 9:01 PM   (LinkUp) 0 Thoughts


Monday, November 17, 2008
Random

Sometimes
Its fun just to lie back and
Watch the world speeds past..
Time Stands Still.

Random Expressed at 5:35 PM   (LinkUp) 0 Thoughts


Saturday, November 15, 2008
Tagged By Hui Xian

Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.



I was tagged by:
> Hui Xian

I tag:
> Kenneth
> Ming
> Wei Shin
> Mei Mei
> Elaine Kwan
> Nicole


1st : What's your name?
> Josiah

2nd : How old are you?
> 19 (dammit damn old already)

3rd : What are three electronics you can't live without?
> Cellphone, Laptop, uhm.. I can still live without my PSP uhm..Modem!!! yeah

4th : Are you amazing?
> Am I? =D

5th : What is the brand of the phone you are using?
> Sony Ericsson

6th : What colour is your phone?
> Silver

7th : Have you slept in school before?
> Please don't lie to yourself -_-

8th : How long are you online in one day?
> I can do this forever? well okay maybe not forever =D

9th : How would you describe yourself?
> I am....indescribable =x

10th : What's your favourite topic to talk about?
> Anything really.. =p

11th : Which teacher do you like?

> I technically don't have a teacher now

12th : Who do you think is the most handsome in your class?
> none =x

13th : Who are you currently aiming on?
> I wish I know.. Btw the renting hot girl is still on =D paying good hehe!!

14th : Do you know a lot of your sibling's secrets?
> Lots of em!!! XD

15th : How do you rate your sibling?
> lol...rate your own then let me know

16th : Is your sibling gorgeous?
> I wish... then I don't have to go out to gap lui -_- (damn I'm mean hehe)

17th : Do you judge people?
> I don't unless I hate you...

18th : Do you run?
> uhm define run? during sports? yeah

19th : Are you lazy to tag people?

> breaks my head cuz nobody reads my blog )=

20th : Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
> Joon Wye wtf...damn ghey
21st : What's 2 + 2?
> (Error...no equals sign...) btw 2+2 is a number adding onto another number FTW!

22nd : Who's your idol?
> Don't have one...tend to loose it when one grows...

23rd : Are you a monster?
> Alien

24th : Do you play with Barbie dolls?
> wtf?

25th : What was the last movie you watched?
> Tropic Thunder lol

26th : What do you think about your English?
> better than most =p

27th : What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
> sial betul...

28th : Who do you hate?
> none..okay maybe there is...but I forgot

29th : Do you love yourself?
> Yup....but I Love my other half even more if I find her

30th : Blurt out 5 random words
> zzzzzz
> Siennarism
> huarghz
> wtf
> wth

Tagged By Hui Xian Expressed at 2:31 PM   (LinkUp) 0 Thoughts


Thursday, November 13, 2008
Mc Donald FTW XD


LoL random funny post...
Joon Wye and I ate two burgers each
Gonna be Fat wtf -_-
But hell yeah...who cares..
Fun now die later zzz


That aside...
Kenneth's emo songs making me emo wtf...
gawd... can ask him stop playing emo songs on his blog ah?
But then again...quite nice also la the songs..
hmm...begins to wonder..


Where is my dream girl?
Haaihz... renting dream girl... call me -_-
Dream girl needs to be almost perfect
Dream girl needs to know how to take care of me
Dream girl needs to know how to manage me
Dream girl needs to know how to make me happy when I'm sad
Dream girl needs to be hot? =D
Dream girl needs to have character!
(depends what kind..I kinda like sometimes teh..sometimes tough)
Dream girl needs to know how to think
Dream girl needs to value her future...

If you fit this criteria...maybe you're an illusion..
Post on my CboX XD hahaha






And my ISP is screwing around again wtf...

Mc Donald FTW XD Expressed at 7:07 PM   (LinkUp) 0 Thoughts


Monday, November 10, 2008
Shabu Shabu Puchong

Sweet...This place was big!!!!!
But abit sad on the way we have to choose our food la...
Like so small portion..
The Sri Petaling one can simply take lol!
But zap lap edy aish -_- wtf betul


And as you can see...
I look super tired..
The reason was cuz I was!! lol
That day not enough sleep
And did my assignment too lol
That's why look like ghost XD


Elaine, Sheryn and I

Although the place was nice...but abit miserable la have to take like this -_-

So? Solution is?

Taruh banyak banyak la wth =D
Pardon the fella's muscles zzzzz

Wow this few days like eat only..shit going to be fat -_-
Need to workouttt!!!! Football!! Futsal anybody?

Shabu Shabu Puchong Expressed at 11:10 PM   (LinkUp) 0 Thoughts


Sunday, November 9, 2008
Poppy XD

It was crazy...
But it was fun..
First time went clubbing with old school mates
Shuang XD



I'll let the pictures do the talking

Liza and I (She damn hawt lol)


stoning wtf
we're not gay...we just wore white coincidentally -_-

Us and Jasmine

Us and Liza

That's about it =D
Going to bed... damn stone now wtf
p/s: Lotsa Hawt Chickz...
over my league tho.. either they're too hawt or too rich XD

Poppy XD Expressed at 10:36 PM   (LinkUp) 0 Thoughts


Thursday, November 6, 2008
Gawd!

James Bond Quantum of Solace is out?
Anybody?

And just look at my assignment status.. sweet ain't it?
zzzzzZzzzZZzzzzz
Can't wait for Christmas -_-
I know its random..
But i have a sudden craving for Christmas..
I always think its a special time..
Especially with snow..
But damn.. we don't have snow here..
Sigh >.<


I want snowwwwwwwwww T-T
I envy those who are having snow now
As much as it is boring to wear layer after layers of clothing
But beats sweating out in this warm humid country =/
How unpatriotic =D

Gawd! Expressed at 5:35 PM   (LinkUp) 0 Thoughts


Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Smarter Now (=

Over and over again....
You must've taken me for a fool..
I'm smarter than that..
I'm the player now...
I won't fall for all your false hope lol

Smarter Now (= Expressed at 12:13 AM   (LinkUp) 0 Thoughts


Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I Studied WTH

I STUDIED!!!!! grrrrr

And to prove it.. I have Pictures!!!!
Study Session: Tuesday-starts 12am .. Break 1am.. End 2am
Topic: Criminal - Actus Reus-General->Sane/Insane Automatism
Proof:


yeah those are pokemon stickers wtf...but its my bro's table so yeah -_-



Intoxication F.T.W!

Quote: In the end.. all they ever wanted was proof... So I give them proof!


Tuesday Session
10am-1pm
Proof:
lazy upload .. but I did it





4pm-7pm
Proof:

*FAILED*
cuz I had to go post office and fetch my sister back from tution..
excusable la lol




*to be updated at those times..
**there!! I proved I studied
***KTHXBAI!

I Studied WTH Expressed at 1:22 AM   (LinkUp) 0 Thoughts



Property of


Josh..

Gained Freedom: 2010...

Taken + Pwned by Miisz Joanne

Having G.A.S but no cash wtf

Currently Loves to take pictures with his old PnS Digital camera


Josiah Lim


View Josiah Lim's profile on LinkedIn

Nang It


Tweet Up

LiFe



FavoriteZ LinkZ
Baby Girl's
BaByLove-J
RIP Tiffie

BlogSpot Login
Facebook
Twitter
A7X
Trivium
BoA
YUI

LinkZ

Aaron
Adrian Lee
Alister
Amanda
Amelia
Anna Yap
Cathrynn
Charity
Charles
Chee Wai
Chermayne
Cherish
Chio Bu
Daniel Mac Boy
Douglas
Elaine
Elizabeth
Eshia
Ginger
Hui Xian
Jacq
Jay
Jonathan
Kelvin Kuan
Kenneth
Kristine
Leithiga
Li Jinh
Lok Wee
Margaret
Michelle
Michy
Mint Zhet
Pearly
Phos
Sheryn
Tamie
Twinzzy
Vickie
Wei Shin
Xiao Yi

ArchiveZ

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011